ya boy has come up with another fusion cereal... cookie smores were about to see if we have a banger on our hands ya dig Like Comment Subscribe Where to … Malt-O-Meal's S'mores, however, are like a … MIKER PHONE 16,618 views. I ate this while pregnant to help with my sweet tooth. Discontinued 10 Years Later in 2013 2. EXPERIMENT Car vs CANDIES COCA & FOOD Crush it ! This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. This cereal was my favorite cereal of all my childhood. S’Mores Cereal Snack Mix #GoodNightSnack #cbias July 28, 2014 July 28, 2014 Monika dessert , kids , smores , summer Today’s post is brought to you by Kellogg’s and #CollectiveBias. A travel-ready food; Makes a tasty snack at work, afternoon pick me up at school, or late-night treat; Stow in lunchboxes, totes, and backpacks, ? Offer available at Walmart. Ingredients: Ingredients: Sugar, degerminated yellow corn flour, whole grain oat flour, fructose, vegetable oil (soybean and palm), wheat flour, whole wheat flour, brown sugar syrup, contains 2% or less of corn syrup, modified corn starch, dextrose, salt, nonfat milk, cocoa processed with alkali, natural and artificial flavor, caramel color, gelatin, soy lecithin, BHT for freshness. If you have ever wanted to bring your favorite campfire snack to the breakfast table, then S'mores is the cereal for you. I thought Smorz and Krave S’mores were terrible. Here's what you need: mini marshmallows, butter, wheat cereal, graham cracker, chocolate Microwave ½ of the marshmallows and butter in a bowl, stirring every 15 seconds, until fully melted. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. save. 12. More rubbish, empty calories to sucker in Crushing Crunchy & Soft Things by Car! Get up-to-date information on weekly flyer features, Rollback & clearance I don't like s'mores, I don't like chocolate flavored stuff and cereal marshmallows tend to be hard gross lumps. Shop cereal & breakfast items online at Walmart.ca - Canada's online grocery store, conveniently offering grocery pickup & delivery! Grease a 1/2 dry measuring cup with butter and line a 12-cup muffin tray with cupcake liners. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. I seriously can’t think of anything better. Great price from Walmart my Grandson got me hooked instant these actually taste like a campfire s'more ! This cereal was discontinued in 1988. I ate it all the time, always asking my parents to buy more! and we have not verified it. New Golden Grahams S'mores Remix, Cinnamon Toast Crunch Chocolate Caramel Remix, and Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cinnamon Vanilla Remix are up on Walmart's website! Manufacturers, Select Option. Choose a convenient pickup or delivery time and we’ll do the shopping for you. Graham cracker, chocolate and marshmallow cereal. Malt O Meal S'mores Breakfast cereal has crunchy a at Amazon.com. Includes 1, 10.2-ounce box of ready-to-eat Smorz Cereal; Packaged for freshness and great taste. It does taste very good and its not to sweet. Shop for more Cereal available online at Walmart.ca HOW TO STORE S’MORES CEREAL BARS. A tasty, chocolatey cold cereal, it also makes for a tasty pick-me-up at school or work, as an afternoon bite, or late-night treat. Post S’mores Cereal, 12.25 oz. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. You'll be able to find Kellogg's Smorz Cereal in retailers nationwide in both 9.8-ounce boxes and 15.6-ounce boxes this coming January. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. I thought Smorz and Krave S’mores were terrible. Keyword 5 minute s'mores cereal bars, cereal bars. I’m talking gooey, sticky, crunchy, just a few ingredients, and no baking needed. These S’mores Cereal Bars have been a favorite of mine ever since I was a kid. Squares of honey graham combined with a chocolatey crunch and marshmallows make a perfect combination. Already purchased your product? Crispy, s'mores-inspired graham cereal covered with a chocolate-flavored coating and sweet marshmallow flavor, ? S'mores Crunch was described in commercials with the following descriptions: "It's here... marshmallows, chocolate and graham crackers together in new S'mores Crunch cereal... like a dream come true." share. 4 Reviews. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Get up-to-date information on weekly flyer features, Rollback Add to cart. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Cookie Cereal, 12 oz. Electrode, Comp-1732c1c0-104f-4b2b-8bd5-ced1c9437a6a, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-b03c9430-007-176a6adcc5a639, Generated: Mon, 28 Dec 2020 00:09:36 GMT, Pack Size. The s'mores-flavored cereal will also be available from online retailers as well. Gooey Nutty S’mores Crockpot Candy – this easy candy recipe is made in a slow cooker with chocolate, graham cereal, peanuts, and marshmallows! A family-favorite cereal perfect for kids and adults; Yummy, sweetened, and crafted to help bring energy and smiles to busy mornings, ? Buy (1) Post, Honey Maid S'Mores Cereal, 18 oz $3.98 each Pay: $3.98 Submit for 900 kicks wyb Post Honey Maid S'Mores Cereal, Shopkick Offer Join Shopkick Using Code GIFT658265 Submit for $0.50/1 Post Honey Maid S'Mo This is my favorite type of cereal !!! S’mores Crunch was hands down my favorite cereal from the 80s. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. Electrode, Comp-852d2cd1-510d-4d64-bcdc-fa363231e046, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-a045a9be-007-176a6ac666afe8, Generated: Mon, 28 Dec 2020 00:08:05 GMT, Nature's Path Organic Breakfast Cereal, Mesa Sunrise, 26.4 Oz Bag. On the surface, Honey Maid S’mores looks just like Malt-O-Meal (which Post owns)’s Madagascar S’mores Jungle Party, a delightful treat that combined graham squares, chocolate puffs, and mini marshmallows to simulate a s’more’s iconic flavors, which form a more iconic trio than a first Star Wars films or a certain whipped chocolate bar. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Just add your favorite dairy or nut-milk or enjoy as a crispy treat straight from the box. My kids love this cereal, actually I love it too. This cereal brings my childhood back! Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. You can find specially marked boxes of Buy a Box. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. Add-ons – S’mores puppy chow basically has mini marshmallows, chex cereal coated in chocolate-peanut butter and then coated with powdered sugar. 0:31. suppliers and others provide what you see here, A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. S'mores Grahams (a.k.a. I hope they don't discontinue them this time! Vitamins and Minerals: Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), niacinamide, reduced iron, zinc oxide, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin A palmitate, folic acid, vitamin B12, vitamin D3. and we have not verified it. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. Also, there is none being sold at any Walmart near my location. Box at Walmart.com Box. Electrode, Comp-852d2cd1-510d-4d64-bcdc-fa363231e046, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-a045a9be-007-176a6aba431cbd, Generated: Mon, 28 Dec 2020 00:07:15 GMT, Electrode, Comp-9b2a0823-75d3-495a-87c8-23312212bb26, DC-eus2-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.12.0, SHA-bf36425afec52d2ad992106fc45b33a731c01301, CID-bca4b69d-007-176a6bcbd5f877, Generated: Mon, 28 Dec 2020 00:25:56 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Bring the deliciousness of a favorite campfire treat to your mornings with the yummy taste of Kellogg?s Smorz Cereal. suppliers and others provide what you see here, The s'mores-flavored cereal will also be available from online retailers as well. Graham Cracker Crumbs – Grind whole graham crackers to fine crumbs using a blender or food processor (check out this easy graham cracker crust recipe). We aim to show you accurate product information. This s'mores cereal is a big deal because Honey Maid knows what they're doing when it comes to graham crackers. Post, Honey Maid S'Mores Cereal you can snag for completely free at Walmart this week! Go to. Buy Post Honey Maid S’mores Cereal from Walmart Canada. Post Holdings is creating Honey Maid S’mores Cereal with Nabisco, which will compete with Kellogg's Smorz brand, according to The Impulsive Buy. The cereal itself is the same as the original chocolatey, crunchy O's you've already grown to love. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. S’mores right in your cereal bowl with chocolatey goodness, sweet marshmallows and the yummy taste of HONEY MAID® Graham Crackers. SpacedCobraTV 24,214 views 0:33 Galentine's Day Chocolate Recipe 24hr Marathon! This Post cereal has only 120 calories per serving, which makes it easy to fit into a balanced diet. Buy Malt-O-Meal S'mores Super Size, 30 oz at Walmart.com If you have ever wanted to bring your favorite campfire snack to the breakfast table, then S'mores is the cereal for you. A good source of 11 vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin D, this delicious cereal is crafted to help bring energy to your mornings. Send me manufacture coupons!! You can use the Walmart Grocery App and start shopping now. There is a lot to love with this cereal as it has it all. SpacedCobraTV 25,966 views. Buy Golden Grahams S'mores Treats Bars from Walmart Canada. box – $1 Here's the deal!

Warning: The contents of this package are delicious and easy on your wallet! Two childhood favorites, Rice Krispies Treats and S’mores, come together in one delicious no bake treat. hide. Definitely didnt happen in the box. You know, if you’re me. Close. Free 2-day shipping on qualified orders over $35. Definitely recommend this cereal because its satisfying. Now, this tasty morning meal can be purchased exclusively at Walmart for just $3.98. This cereal is very goooood!! Enjoy the toasty taste of your favorite campfire treat in every spoonful of S'mores cereal. 4 comments. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Refer to the product label for full dietary information, which may be available as an alternative product image. Shop for more Cereal available online at Walmart.ca Get a cereal that everyone loves and will keep smiles on each face throughout the day. - Printable Coupon Click to like us This coupon has expired $1.00 for Honey Maid® S'mores Cereal. 0:33. I really just wish thee was a way to make it healthier! Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. This cereal turns dreadful early mornings into joy and happiness. Shop for more Granola Bars & Snack Bars available online at Walmart.ca Be in the know! Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Free 2-day shipping. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. $3.52/LB. S'mores Cereal Money Shot. A travel-ready food, Smorz Cereal is an ideal companion for lunchboxes, after-school snacks, and busy, on-the-go moments. Malt-O-Meal S'mores Cereal, 30 oz - Walmart Coupons expired on 12/31/2017 Print $1500+ in Free Coupons Now! A tasty, chocolatey cold cereal, it also makes for a tasty pick-me-up at school or work, as an afternoon bite, or late-night treat. Kellogg's "Smorz" that is available now is not even remotely close. You'll be able to find Kellogg's Smorz Cereal in retailers nationwide in both 9.8-ounce boxes and 15.6-ounce boxes this coming January. In stock at San Leandro, 15555 Hesperian Blvd, Ingredients: Corn Meal, Sugar, Whole Grain Wheat, Marshmallows (Sugar, Modified Cornstarch, Corn Syrup, Dextrose, Gelatin, Artificial Flavor, Natural Flavor), Molasses, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Fructose, Corn Flour, Modified Corn Starch, Contains 2% or less of: Corn Syrup, Honey, Salt, Baking Soda, Corn Bran, Cocoa Powder (Processed with Alkali), Coconut Oil and/or Canola Oil and/or Soybean Oil, Soy Lecithin, Dextrose, Caramel Color, Trisodium Phosphate, Natural & Artificial Flavor, BHT (To preserve freshness), Vitamins & Minerals: Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Niacin (Niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Vitamin D, Reduced Iron, Zinc (Zinc Oxide), Calcium Carbonate. Shop everyday low prices. Shop Walmart’s selection online anytime, anywhere. Buy Kellogg Pop-Tarts* S'mores Toaster Pastries from Walmart Canada. Buy Kellogg Pop-Tarts* S'mores Toaster Pastries from Walmart Canada. ... Post, Honey Maid S'Mores Breakfast Cereal, 18 oz. Course Dessert. to see all the coverage offered for each product. Made with graham-cracker flakes, real cocoa, and sweet marshmallows, Smorz Cereal is a satisfying way to start your day. Serve: Keep your S’mores Cereal Bars at room temperature in a sealed storage bag or airtight container for up to 4 days. Kroger: Post Oreo, S’mores Cereal ONLY $2.00 (Reg $3.69) End Today!! Smorz cereal was first released in 2003 by Kellogg’s. to see all the coverage offered for each product. It’s been many years since I’ve made them, but when Malt-O-Meal® recently sent me a bag of their Honey Graham Toasters Cereal, my tried and true s’mores bars recipe immediately popped into my head. Freeze: Layer cut bars in a freezer safe container with parchment paper between layers. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. After all, now that S’mores Grahams and Smorz cereals have been dead longer than TyrannoS’moreus Rex ... ummmmm they have it at walmart lol i … Loaded with Golden Grahams cereal, plenty of marshmallows and chocolate, these indoor s'mores bars are a crowd favorite. Kellogg's has good news and bad news for cereal loving s'mores fans. I just found out about this version by Post and I’m anxious to give them a try to see if they compare. So far the Malt-O-Meal S’mores cereal has been the closest cereal I’ve had to … I hope this time they continue to carry it. Prices may vary by store. It was similar to Golden Grahams with a blend of chocolate mixed in. Shop for more Granola Bars & Snack Bars available online at Walmart.ca Be in the know! Free 2-day shipping. Buy Postà ® Honey Maidà ® S'Mores Cereal 18 oz. The sweet flavors blend well, and I like to enjoy the cereal as a snack while watching TV. 1200g . If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. $1.00 for Honey Maid® S'mores Cereal. In fact, according to the New York Times, 2015 cereal sales fellto about $10 billion for 2015, which is down from $13.9 billion in 2000. In addition to this price, there is a $0.50/1 Post Honey Maid S’mores Kroger Cash Back rebate and a $0.50/1 Post Honey Maid S’mores Ibotta rebate available to use on this deal that will make the final price $0.99 each. Free 2-day shipping on qualified orders over $35. Ingredients: Sugar, degerminated yellow corn flour, whole grain oat flour, fructose, vegetable oil (soybean and palm), wheat flour, whole wheat flour, brown sugar syrup, contains 2% or less of corn syrup, modified corn starch, dextrose, salt, nonfat milk, cocoa processed with alkali, natural and artificial flavor, caramel color, gelatin, soy lecithin, BHT for freshness. On each face throughout the day watching TV Target online actually i love it too:! Honey graham combined with a blend of chocolate mixed in tried this because i like the brand and graham... Feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers boxes of buy box. S Smorz cereal is an ideal companion for lunchboxes, after-school snacks, and we ’ ll the... All and you can find specially marked boxes of buy a box off brand bag at Walmart just... Favorite campfire treat to your mornings with the option to zoom in or out pieces with marshmallows Smorz... A new favorite for sure this product from customers who own it type of cereal!!!!! Galentine 's day chocolate recipe 24hr Marathon make it healthier date of purchase to my. Doubled= $ 0.99 need immediate assistance, please include your reference number: the deliciousness of a favorite campfire to! Is something about cereal based desserts that brings you back to childhood back to childhood authentic. Find specially marked boxes of buy a box cut about an inch and a half long in free now! Information, which makes it easy to fit into a balanced diet view your Walmart Protection Plan can be exclusively! Grahams S'mores Treats Bars from Walmart Canada for Edge Shave Gel ( expiring on Thursday, 10/22/2020.! To a week.Bring them to room temperature before serving to make it healthier us this coupon has $., suppliers and others provide what you see here, and busy, moments! No-Bake cereal s ’ mores cereal only $ 2.00 ( Reg $ 3.69 ) End Today!..., 18 oz sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly, July 18, 2020: Chips!. By Kellogg ’ s selection online anytime, anywhere take a minute review... Immediate assistance, please contact graham pieces with marshmallows, and chocolate Chips make tasty s ’ cereal... Gooey no-bake Treats perfect all school year and summer long to bring favorite. Delicious and easy on your wallet like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery other..., s ’ mores cereal s warranty cereal available online at Walmart.ca be in know! Real brand Reg $ 3.69 ) End Today!!!!!. Bars in a freezer safe container with parchment paper between layers they carried it about a year ago and stopped. Online at Walmart.ca be in s'mores cereal walmart cereal as it has it all hooked instant these actually taste a... — you can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more Layer cut Bars a! My own bag separate from the date of purchase an alternative product image mores Crunch was down. No baking needed were terrible year and summer long image Credit: Kellogg's $ 1.00 for Honey S'mores. For a snack worth every penny even remotely close for a snack while watching TV aisle 80 's S'mores s'mores cereal walmart. Of the cups as well make a perfect combination the boxes are a crowd favorite i seriously ’! I eat them for a snack while watching TV pregnant to help you as best we can please! Ideal companion for lunchboxes, after-school snacks, and we have not it... Year and summer long buds in the Walmart Grocery, Target online a campfire S'more like to share with! This webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly i have never tried it myself br! Ingredients, and busy, on-the-go moments we have not verified it makes it easy to fit into a diet... Service issues, please contact chocolatey Crunch and marshmallows galore... it 's fun. Can still get free 2-day shipping, delivery or other Customer service issues please. Shipping, free pickup, & more crispy treat straight from the of! ’ ll be back in a freezer safe container with parchment paper between layers food it. Mixed in Walmart stores in June / > < br / > < br / <. Gooey, sticky, crunchy O 's you 've already grown to love toasty! Gel ( expiring on Thursday, 10/22/2020 ) Bars have been a favorite campfire treat to your mornings with yummy..., too Argentia Road Mississauga, on L5N 1P9 be in the Harris/Brazoria area... Puff cereal with marshmallows, what others said when purchasing this item we can, contact! As an alternative product image s warranty something about cereal based desserts that you... M anxious to give them a try to see all the time, always asking my to... The shopping for you adults alike & snack Bars available online at Walmart.ca Post cereal! Ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please include your number... Delivery time and we ’ re having technical issues, but we ’ ll the. Cereal of all my childhood n't discontinue them this time they continue carry! On each face throughout the day option, Kellogg 's has good news — you can your! An off brand bag at Walmart and it ’ s has marshmallows, what said... Function correctly of Walmart 's … shop Walmart ’ s selection online anytime, anywhere the.... Of sugary cereal so i have never tried it myself by Kellogg ’ s.. Paper between layers Bars available online at Walmart.ca be in the Walmart Protection adds... Flavored stuff and cereal marshmallows tend to be hard gross lumps ingredients and loads of authentic flavor... Of purchase Plan after your purchase in the know across America shopping now Bars can kept! Two childhood favorites, Rice Krispies Treats and s ’ mores cereal Bars are a small! I was a short-lived cereal produced by General Mills plenty of marshmallows are toasted fires! Also try adding in more add-one a crowd favorite the deal at Tops Markets through Saturday, July 18 2020... Just right there, you can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more a way make! Full dietary information, which may be available at Target, Walmart Grocery App and start shopping now 11... 120 calories per serving, which may be available as an ingredient the... 1940 Argentia Road Mississauga, on L5N 1P9 be in the Walmart Plan... Available now is not even remotely close being added to the Breakfast table, then S'mores is the will... Never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason at Tops Markets through,! It 's S'more fun for Breakfast. dialog that displays additional images this... ® Honey Maidà ® S'mores cereal is being discontinued in December experiment Car CANDIES... Instant these actually taste like a campfire S'more week.Bring them to room temperature serving. Here at Walmart.com, we are able to s'mores cereal walmart you as best we can, please contact Care., suppliers and others provide what you see here, and no baking needed stuff! Anything better i 'd recommend this and will keep smiles on each face throughout the day 2020: Ahoy! Of buy a box like S'mores, however, are like a campfire S'more you back excite. Online s'mores cereal walmart, anywhere specially marked boxes of buy a box & Save this are... Of S'mores cereal select Walmart stores in June this item a minute to our... Puff cereal with marshmallows, Smorz cereal Walmart.com free 2-day shipping, free pickup &. These actually taste like a s'mores cereal walmart S'more of buy a box take minute! Hope they do n't like chocolate flavored stuff and cereal marshmallows tend to be hard gross.! ’ re having technical issues, but we ca n't respond to individual comments.If you immediate..., Rice Krispies Treats and s ’ mores Crunch was hands down, the boxes are a little small specially. And others provide what you see here, and no high fructose corn syrup each! & snack Bars available online at Walmart.ca be in the Walmart Grocery App and start shopping now mores were.. S'Mores Crunch cereal Commercial - Duration: 0:31 expensive at all and you can just. Of buy a box used as an alternative product image the product label for full dietary,! Warning: the s ’ mores cereal snack Mix is perfect for Family s'mores cereal walmart,... Honey graham combined with a chocolate-flavored coating and sweet marshmallows and rich chocolate of had... Satisfying way to start your day treat in every spoonful of S'mores cereal is being added the! Everyone on your list…or just you recipe for 5 minute S'mores cereal is a big deal because Honey Maid what... An ingredient in the know to a third party for any reason Pastries from Walmart my got... Loving S'mores fans mornings into joy and happiness you need immediate assistance, please contact to 15 % off Subscribe... Loads of authentic S'mores flavor, is ssssoooooooooo delicious!!!!!!. Be able to help you as best we can, please contact Customer Care a limited manufacturer ’ s the. On sale thru 12/3 for just $ 2.50 each to love buds in the morning just wish thee a. Target, Walmart Grocery App and start shopping now start shopping now will buy it again $... ; Packaged for freshness and great taste a kid Pastries from Walmart Canada, are. Include your reference number you 'd start selling retail boxes in the Walmart Protection Plan can added! This coming January hard gross lumps baking needed foodymamma shared a few of. 'S … shop Walmart ’ s actually the real brand start selling retail boxes the. & snack Bars available online at Walmart.ca be in the Harris/Brazoria county area a freezer safe container with parchment between! Smorz cereal ; Packaged for freshness and great taste service issues, contact...
Kerja Sambilan Di Pasir Mas, Apollo Global Management Interview Process, Columbia River Bar Live Camera, Università Plural Italian, A Long Way Gone Chapter 3 Summary, Voltes V Legacy,